Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pumpkin pie smoothie

yessirree you will like this, I promise!

The thought came to me as I was contemplating digging into the half-gallon of Perry's Pumpkin Ice Cream that I bought today on a whim. But then I remembered the indulgent amount of banana cream pie that I consumed over the weekend. No amount of visiting the gym can take the place of healthy eating choices, right?

Of course right!

Then WHY NOT A PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE?
We do so love pumpkin anything around here!

And so, I bring you my latest tasty creation:

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

2 cups organic unflavored soy milk
2/3 C canned or pureed pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
3 T honey

1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp cloves
3/4 C ice cubes

Blend. Serve immediately, sprinkled with a dash of ground nutmeg.

1 Comments:

Blogger kb said...

I could hardly wait to try this after I read it. I had one this morning...DELISH!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home