Monday, February 05, 2007

what am I up to?

I am missing fresh greens from my garden
I am thankful for the health of my household.
I am am learning that I need to love more. Way more. The sky is the limit, actually.
I am dreaming of a trip to England this summer with my family.
I am pondering the fact that Moses led his people out of slavery in Egypt, but God forbade him to enter with them into the Promised Land.
I am bothered by the lack of opportunity for physical exercise this time of year! No one can go for a walk in wind chills of minus thirty.....
I am planning to purchase an area rug for the living room.
I am hankering for blue cheese, fruit and nuts in my salads. It is a new taste sensation for me and a fairly adventurous one at that. I have also learned to appreciate pineapple & ham on pizza.
I am ignoring the musical scores on the piano. dust bunnies. the ironing pile. my hair. my eyebrows. the list goes on.
I am laughing at Everyone Loves Raymond re-runs. I should have more discriminating taste but there you have it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Fun update -- now we know all those fun things!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made me more confident about exposing my personal activities (or lack) of last night: lying rather comatose on the family room futon, watching Everyone Loves Raymond re-runs. ;)

So, yeah, I've got strep throat. And I sure hope I don't mess up your household's health by having been in it. :( Maybe you should stock up on yogurt in case-- or as a preventative measure, anyway!! Should be an interesting couple weeks around here since I can't get an antibiotic and I also can't really quarantine myself from the kids-- especially my breastfeeding babe... Many thanks for rushing me home the other night.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home