Friday, May 25, 2007

post haste

Alright, already.
I can accept constructive criticism.

It was evident to both #1 Son and Friend #12 that I posted in haste yesterday.
I repeated words/phrases within the same sentences.
My verb-tense exchange was questionable.
My theme was non-existent.
I rambled.
#1 Daughter insists that she didn't scream, only laughed, when she discovered worms in the fridge. I checked the expiration date on my Literary License; I'm still covered. So far, no one from the NY Times or Chicago Tribunal has called me with further corrections/input/advice/recommendations.

Thanks, family & friends, for insisting I uphold the standard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Everybody wants to be a critic, don't they? Oh, well. Keeps us on our provervial toes, doesn't it?

I enjoy any post that lets me in on your world - even a post haste (although I did note a repetition that would not usually be allowed. Made me feel that perhaps my "post haste-s" would be allowed as well...)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home