Monday, May 14, 2007

more

The teeth on the right don't have the beauty-advantage of braces!

My kids wanted to buy this for me. Nothin' doin'.
We came upon this canine street act in Byward Market.
Those are strips of hot dog in their mouths. I believe their trainer called it, "funny-tongue".
The outdoor market was bursting with blooms. We could only admire them on Canadian soil, as
customs won't allow any over the border.
We ate Thai food for dinner. It was delicious. En route to our car, we couldn't resist some street food and shared a Beaver Tail, piping hot. (Stateside, we call it fried dough with cinnamon sugar.) Those Canadians! Giant tulips and Beaver Tails.
I hope every mom had as an enjoyable day as I! (more pics on my flickr...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a lovely Mother's Day
Love, Your Mommy

5:14 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home