Saturday, May 12, 2007

having it my way

I bounced out of the doors of Crane today, happy and relieved to have the lion's share of work behind me. Only three rehearsals, three Levels (performance exams), and one German Diction Class Final performance to go, and my work is done for this season.
To add to my exhilaration, the Concerto Competition results were announced this afternoon. Of the five competitors that I worked with, one is the first place winner, one is second place, and one is fourth place (honorable mention). I am thrilled for them.
It is also notable that all the students I accompanied performed superbly.
I surely deserved the trip through the Burger King drive-thru. Sometimes nothing hits the spot like a Whopper. Not a classy meal for this girl, but some days, she sure can play the piano....

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Hooray! The finish line is in sight. And nothing beats crossing the finish line.

Except crossing it successfully -- and it sounds like you did!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home