Thursday, May 17, 2007

already done/to-do

Here is a list of things I did today. So far. It's only shortly after noon.

-baked three loaves of bread
-made breakfast for the family
-chose three Sephardic songs for #1 Daughter to learn for our upcoming school presentation
-taught school and dished out assignments
-took a long soaking walk in the drizzling rain
-styled Friend #12's hair in rag-curls. She looks like a baby doll.

I depart shortly to bring #1 Daughter and a friend to their riding lesson, then #1 Son will join me on a trip into the heart of the Adirondacks. We are picking up a precious package: a nine-year-old boy that will be spending 10 days with us while his parents are away.

2 Comments:

Blogger www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

I know that precious package and pray that he'll have a grand time with you all! Give him my love, too.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy! For some reason your email is not on my contacts list so I'm writing you here. I really miss you and I think it's high time that I call you. When would be a good time to talk? I'm totally flexible with anything this weekend. My email is kippms@gmail.com. Sorry I don't have your email! Talk to you soon!

Love,

Melissa

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home