Monday, July 23, 2007

love vibes

After receiving a few trans-atlantic emails from various kindred spirits, the rumblings began. I miss these people exceedingly. I thought I was too busy to invest in much missing. But I was mistaken. I wonder how far love-vibes travel? All the way to Spain?

Ruth and the girls from Estapona


Paloma, Pepe, Jules, Danny, me


some random waifs on the streets of Torremolinos


words of strengthening to a dear family


Eugene serenades us. The stickers on the keyboard are just an extra touch...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemme guess -- the piano belongs to curt and melanie?

ryan said that his sister BIT the edges of their piano keys when she was little. bit them OFF. ALL of them.

to which i replied, well. in MY house we had NINE children, and NO ONE bit ANY piano keys. and NO ONE will bite MY piano keys, either.

of course, you just watch. i'll end up with sharpie on my keys or something awful like that. just because pride comes before the fall.

9:37 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

I like the attitude that comes across in the capital letters.
It's some California spunk.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home