Wednesday, February 25, 2009

step right up, folks

For the curious, here is the skinny on our house, 3108.

We have our first showing this afternoon. Before I get all excited and expect a miraculous offer, let me remind myself that it takes time to sell a house. Especially in the North Country. Especially with this economy. Especially in the dead of winter.

Now that I have reminded myself of all that,
I'M GONNA GET ALL EXCITED AND EXPECT A MIRACULOUS OFFER.

post script: I was languishing on the couch with a cold when the realtor came with paperwork. No one told me she was going to TAKE PICTURES. Now the whole world can see how cluttered my kitchen usually is....

4 Comments:

Blogger abbi said...

Gotta love the "hugh" country kitchen. :-b

10:44 AM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

abbi: North Country speling.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that seems like a very low price for such a great house!! Is it the times or the location that is responsible for that? In some places I think it could go for double easily! Of course, I'm no expert...

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just looked at all the pictures. They (respectively) remind me of:

1. getting stuck in the driveway every winter morning

2+3. Shakespeare/Sherlock Holmes reading sessions

4. those amazing dinners detailed with almonds here, fresh lemon juice there...

5. late night PB(natural, crunchy)&J sandwiches on toasted freshly home-made bread (Ah! Why do I do this to my currently-in-China-no-access-to-homemade-food self?!)

7. Marathons in the nature of Michael Phelps and Kunta Kinte

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home