Tuesday, November 16, 2010

now

Today is a gift: sunny & unseasonably warm.

I have been a very good & very industrious girl this morning. I have practiced 1.5 hours, started the laundry, and did my fair share of cleaning. Later this afternoon, I have 2 rehearsals followed by dinner on the run and then a much-anticipated baby shower.

I have no car at the moment, as #1 Daughter has whisked it away for the afternoon. That limits my mobility somewhat, which I don't mind in the least.

Other tasks beg my attention, certainly. Also, today has its fair share of things to pray about. But now? This very moment?

Now I must drag my little green kayak out onto the River of Shining Waters. It is the most wonderful place to pray while soaking in the mid-November sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home