Tuesday, February 01, 2011

a switch of plans

My little road trip got postponed today, which leaves me cobbling together a different plan for the day.

Not to worry. I have a wood stove, cozy chair, and the most amazing book:

Instead of toting warm blueberry-struesel muffins to Rochester, I shall consume them at home:

A little keyboard-action would be a good thing, now that the semester is in full-swing:

And my therapy-craft-of-the-week could be wrapped up. I need to somehow affix this bird to his perch. Somewhere in my craft box is a tuft of moss, which would be a woodsy addition to this whim of mine:

A lovely pre-storm day to everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Thanks for sharing the muffins. I enjoyed two so far. Holding on to the third. I may share with hubby.

Sad to not be road tripping today. Now to find another "not previously committed" 24 hours. We all know how readily those are located...

10:25 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

rochester?!

9:48 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

Stef: yes, Darlene has family there. I was tagging along for a day-trip, but the weather got in our way!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home