Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why I Love to go to Church, Reason #68

Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecies spoken to you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you. Give your complete attention to these matters. Throw yourself into your tasks so that everyone will see your progress. Keep a close watch on yourself and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right, and God will save you and those who hear you.
( 1 Timothy 4:14-16, NLT)

I can't decide which I enjoy the most: a wedding ceremony, a baptism, or a presbytery meeting.
All three have the ability to transport me to absolute delights.

That's all....just thoughts today of what awaits me in a few weeks. No, I'm not planning to receive prayer, but I certainly will receive. And rejoice with those who rejoice!

2 Comments:

Blogger 르네 said...

yes, and receiving either way is such a blessing. The Lord is good like that =)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the hostess of the blog speaking....I am in Madrid, Spain, and can´t get onto my blog to post!
So, let´s be creative, here.
Pastor Rick, Danica, and myself took a bus to downtown Madrid last evening to meet with Jacob and his team. We preached on a box in the Plaza del Sol, met a homeless man and a few others, and learned how to travel on the metro. fun.
We are enjoying the company of our hosts, Frank & Susan.
Thanks you for praying for us. Hubby is finally recovering from our trip ( motion sickness, etc.) and will join us on our jaunts today.
Will post soon. Love all- N

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home