Monday, April 10, 2006

A Boring Life (NOT)

There are many things that make for a busy day.
For example:

1. waking up early to exercise, but having to wash dishes, empty the dishwasher, throw in a load of laundry, fold a load of laundry, and correct math lessons first.

2. Testing scripture memory verses, reading History, and chalking up assignments for the little darlings.

3. Chatting for 63 minutes with a dear friend long-distance on the phone.

4. Speed-practicing of all the music I should've practiced for today's rehearsals. (not a recommended way to learn....)

5. Surviving 3 different rehearsals, replete with each one running late and people calling out the doors to me as I dashed away to the next one.

6. Doing a drive-by of the McCarthy's, in which I whisked away 2 kids instead of 1. (Okay by me!)

7. Singing deliriously on the way to the deli for sandwich fixins.

8. Waltzing in the door directly to the phone, in order to hear the latest from my Tennesee Girl.

9. Wolfing down a wrap and chips (so we aren't late for church.)

10. Dashing off a post that doesn't display the theme of this blog (requiringthought) .

11. Roaring out of the drive to church, truck packed with happy faces that I love.

12. Anticipating sitting in the front row tonight. YES.

Stay tuned. Possible update at 11, if I'm too wired to sleep.


Sleepy & Happy at 10:40 pm: Anyone notice my love for vivid verbs?
Anyway, bowl of cornflakes behind me, I'm bed-ward. 'Night all.

2 Comments:

Blogger 르네 said...

Yes, tonight was good as well =)

12:00 AM  
Blogger TrashTidBits said...

It sounds like you had enough exercise for the day - you could have slept in for another 30 minutes.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home