Thursday, April 06, 2006

Intense Therapy on a Shoe-String

Shopping comparison just got easier. I did some research for myself and thought I would share the results. If you are in the market for some stress-relief, read on.

weekend road trip to Cape Cod, incl. hotel with ocean view...$ 285
one hour therapy session with psychologist... $ 140
afternoon at recommended day-spa (hot stone treatment extra... $ 125
hour-long phone conversation with old college friend (NY to Beijing)...$ 89
manicure/pedicure treatment at local mall....$ 28
new worship CD...$ 18.99
Eckerd's best line of beauty products for facial and aromatherapy...$ 12.99
Ice Age 2 at the Roxy...$ 6.50


......and the winner: (drum roll, please)

Stewart's newest ice-cream flavor, Espresso Chip Therapy on a waffle cone..............$ 1.75
On sale this week at participating stores. Tell them I sent you.

2 Comments:

Blogger TrashTidBits said...

Is this ice cream on the twin plan?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Yummy! Espresso Chip is always a good idea.

And my favorite part of today was my kids -- what can I say? Do you suppose I'm a bit partial?

Another favorite was so many other wonderful kids (by the way, did you know that Ben is quite the gentleman? Thoughtful in every way!)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home