Wednesday, March 07, 2007

the skinny

Our household is in a tizzy today, all over the prospects of a new venture. Hubby met with a realtor this morning to view some property. More specifically, a number of properties all tied together, all of which would definitely fall under the category "fixer-uppers". Why does this excite us? For starters, it includes a lovely piece of waterfront. Secondly, it is in a desirable location. Thirdly, the price is negotiable and reasonable (for someone with the talents of Hubby and #1 Son...). Lastly, my family loves a project.
I'll keep my readers curious until we have more information. I just couldn't resist perking up a few cyber-ears.

4 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

Sounds like fun, keep us posted.

7:04 PM  
Blogger TrashTidBits said...

Sounds like we need to have coffee and you can tell me all about it. I'm curious..does the land include a partially completed golf course?

8:24 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

hey there.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

Sounds exciting - we're already talking about local property values increasing! Ryan and Danica are planning - well, uh, thinking of options - with a nicer neighborhood in mind.

Thanks for all the help while I'm gone!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home