Saturday, July 28, 2007

overnight trip

Our first stop last evening was Panera Bread in Watertown where we met Nichole for dinner. It was great to see her smiling face, but not great to see the nasty baseball-shaped bruise on her upper arm. Nichole was pretty nonchalant about it, and explained that in her free time she plays in two leagues. What a tomboy.

Here is a bear that we met in the blueberry patch. No wait. It's only my mom.
We saw plenty of this shade of dusty blue today.
This is what 50 pounds of blueberries looks like. As for what they taste like, you'll have to use your imagination. Or be fortunate enough to stop by when blueberry pie is on the menu.

2 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

Looks yummy! I only managed about 20 pounds this year, there are not many patches nearby. Looking at your 50 pounds makes me miss the days in Michigan, the blueberry capital of the nation...

I wish I was closer, I'd pop over for a few for my morning Cheerios!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should not have posted this picture, as now you might have a very pregnant visitor banging down your door until she gets some of that pie!! :)

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home