Monday, February 25, 2008

pray


What year was this? Spring of '69?
Billy looks about four years old. That would put Jimmy at six and myself at seven.
Yes, that sounds about right.

That's our suburban home behind us: 38 Bayberry Road. (To me, it is a classic address!) Over Jimmy's shoulder, you can spot our silver station wagon in the drive. We are dressed for church in our Sunday best. We are posing in our neighbor's yard, the Foote's. Rose and Frank. They adored us, the three children that lived across the street.

I came across this photo as I was organizing some drawers, and the adorableness (is that a word?) of my brother Jimmy hit me square in the heart.

Please pray for him this week. As of yesterday, he is in the ICU of Watertown Hospital with chronic liver failure.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger TrashTidBits said...

praying for you and your brother.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home