Sunday, September 27, 2009

scenes

There are peaceful corners of the house into which I retreat. Notice the soothing colors. The books. The large pillows. The cardboard box in the lower right corner which is still unpacked.

This little corner will have a wood-burning stove installed very shortly. And then, you can betcha, I will retreat here often to warm my toes and sip coffee.

Again, another soothing color. So very therapeutic.

Here are the reasons why I need such soothing spaces.

Large trucks of assorted size (all a variation of large) and color.

A typical scene in the backyard. Here, Hubby is using a castoff playground slide for a cement chute. For him, even work is fun & games. You won't find him lolligagging around with his feet up in a peaceful corner painted in a soothing, therapeutic color. No sirree.

There are many other scenes that are worth showing. But I need material for my other blog, ouroldstonehome.blogspot.com.

So you will have to look there to know what I mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger 르네 said...

I see you re-arranged your bedroom - fun =)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home