Tuesday, November 10, 2009

one week

A whole week flew by while Hubby was in the DR and #1 Daughter was in Mexico. Where did it go? I think weeks like this one end up the same place as missing socks.

In order to make myself feel better about not being more productive, here is a list of random things I did while my dear ones were away:

-started a braided rag rug.
-learned lots of music for upcoming gigs.
-cleaned the bathroom.
-washed the upstairs floors.
-made hummus, scones, and whole-wheat pita bread.
-visited my mom, which included staying overnight and singing in her church choir the next morning.
-took my sis-in-law, niece, and nephew out to lunch in Watertown.
-played piano for approximately 20 hours of rehearsals.
-studied the book of 1 John.
-attended a craft fair with a friend.
-took pictures of the mess surrounding my house.
-went kayaking at least once.

There now. That gives a fair account of my week home alone!
Please don't ask me how many games of online Scrabble I played. Thanks.

I appreciate your discretion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a LOT done. We're coming back to NYC today. Will see you soon.
margaret

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home