Sunday, December 13, 2009

oooooohhhh! what are THESE?



I'll bet you don't know what these are. But if you are a lady with excellent taste, your heart is beating quicker nonetheless.

Before I tell all, please take one minute to check out this website. Then come back to me.

I have a box of 25 beautiful, handcrafted aprons. Each one comes in a sturdy little bag which could have other uses. No need to wrap this gift! The packaging is a gift in itself.

Inside each bag is a matching apron. Each one is unique.

They are MY kind of apron: pockets EVERYWHERE!

Every housewife needs proper pockets in her apron.

Notice the creative stitching, the bars of contrasting fabric, and the cool prints. You can't find this material in JoAnne Fabrics. I have tried.

These aprons are not only perfect gifts for the ladies in our lives ( moms, daughters, grandmoms, brides-to-be, college grads, etc.) but they also support women who have been rescued from horrific circumstances. The hands that crafted these lovely aprons have seen hardship that you and I cannot imagine.

What a meaningful way to bless others: giving to those that are in need while blessing a friend with a useful, handmade gift.

Each apron, with its matching bag, is $25. There is no overhead. I received them directly from In His Steps Ministries. Please contact me to choose styles! And hurry.....they may sell out quickly!

3 Comments:

Blogger View From A Backyard Garden said...

i would love a couple. i'll be over at church on wed afternoon decorating for the wedding. can i come over then?
margaret

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wish I didn't live so far away.....I'd be right over to purchase.

I love the website and will be buying something today!

Cory Reed

3:56 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

so cool, Cory!

the married couple that established this business is amazing; I have known them for many years.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home