Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The MHOG


This, my dear readers, is an un-retouched photo of my very handsome husband.

This same man can pull off the rugged handyman look just as well as the dressed-to-the-nines look.

Perhaps he knows that someone is taking his picture; perhaps he doesn't. He is the same guy in both circumstances, which is one of the 1,001 things I admire about him.

One time, a bunch of teens voted him The Most Handsome Old Guy in the whole church.
By "old guy", they mean someone over 25, I would assume.

I haven't looked at him yet and thought "old guy". I just see my very handsome husband!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shepherdess of the Hills said...

I just wanted to thank your very handsome & kind husband for watching over our son ( Cole ) after he was baptized this last Sunday. Thank you!

5:44 PM  
Blogger View From A Backyard Garden said...

what is he all dressed up for? these guys with silver hair are very handsome, i have one of my own too.

8:49 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

he had preached at Richville that morning. we were at the Haller's for dinner. what a treat THAT was!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home