Thursday, July 27, 2006

List and Learn

#1 Daughter and I are home together on a rainy day. I am a bit tired as the hungry deer under the apple trees kept me awake with their "woofing" throughout the night. (Yes, deer "woof".) Because I have no significant nor poetic thoughts to share online today, I am resorting to a chore-list. If intoned aloud with deep expression, it just may sound insightful. Try it.

-drive 30 miles to obtain the correct lawnmower part. (I think I know the way now; this is my
third trip there in 10 days.) If our lawn gets any higher, we may have to hay it.

-cook & bake . I travel to NJ early Friday morning for an extended weekend and don't want the dear family to starve. Or eat junk food.

-research prices of horse-paraphenalia. (face-masks, lead ropes, etc.) Possible 15 mile drive (in the opposite direction of aforesaid lawnmower trek) to local Agway.

-catch up on returning phone messages.

-vacuum up 219 spiders that have taken up residence in 3108.

-return overdue music score to Crane library. Hunt for another one.

-accomplish all this by 5 pm today, so I can spend a relaxing rainy evening with the folks I love best.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lore Ferguson said...

YOu forgot me!

-hug Lore and company in five days.

12:20 PM  
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

never forgotten.
(as proven by my phone call.)

3:21 PM  
Blogger 르네 said...

it rained all day? here it was hot and sunny. weird.

3:47 PM  
Blogger TrashTidBits said...

did your really count 219 spiders? I'll send over some of my lady bugs.

9:32 AM  
Blogger TrashTidBits said...

oops, meant you and not your in my previous comment.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home