Wednesday, March 28, 2007

couch-life

A burst of enthusiasm led me to vacuum the kitchen this morning. Unfortunately, this was immediately chased by feverish shivers and that feeling of being one step behind my own body as I headed back to the couch. Three days of battling the flu, and the couch holds no more allure for me! Television is lackluster and reading just compounds the headaches. Might I add that Day-Quil is the most disgusting tasting liquid? Whatever the manufacturer slips into it to disguise the medicine-taste truly enacts my gag reflex.
No more complaining. I promise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well.

You're right: couch-life is the pits. :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Darlene Sinclair said...

What a trooper, to join us crazy theater people when you feel the way you do. It doesn't help that we all have no voices. All in all, it was a pretty quiet night. I'm ready to drop into bed - off I go.
Thanks.

10:03 PM  
Blogger TrashTidBits said...

Sorry to hear you that you are sick. You should try my mom's remedy: 1 part ginger brandy, 3 parts lemon juice and 3 parts honey. Guarantee to taste better than Day-Quil.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home