Thursday, March 26, 2009

about me

-I was rushing up the stairs at Crane on my way to a rehearsal, when I noticed that I was wearing one black shoe and one brown shoe. I laughed at myself so hard that I was totally out of breath when I reached the piano bench.

-I have three purses by the door. Odds are good that I will grab the wrong one and arrive at my destination with 5 crinkled kleenex, nail clippers, and a dried-up lipstick. No wallet. No checkbook. No make-up. No writing utensil except for a dried-up lipstick.

-Because my car is continually cluttered with empty juice bottle and such, I relegated my coffee to a lower cup-holder by my elbow. Please be warned that a cup of coffee near your elbow (and hence near the sleeve of your absorbent coat) is not a good design-idea.

-One would think from these last three goofs that:
a. I lead a hectic life
b. I am a career-minded girl (three purses, make-up issues, rehearsals, and such)
c. I need to clean my car.

-but only the last point is a valid one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile... really big! I love & miss you :)

3:03 PM  
Blogger 르네 said...

oh no - your mohair coat!?

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just about like your mom reaching in her pants pocket for a kleenex finding the pockets were on the backside instead of the front!!!!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home